DIY - How-To Block Sand Primer To Get Ready For Paint - Auto Refinish Training Video in HD
Looking For More Training? Visit http://CollisionBlast.com to Subscribe For Access To Hours of FREE Training. Let's make your Dream Car Become A Reality.VISIT http://CollisionBlast.com for FREE training offer! In this video we are demonstrating how to block sand primer surfacer.
1. Apply guide coat to the surface.
2. Using a block and 320 grit snadpaper, cross sand the surface.
3. Sand the surface until all guide coat is sanded off. If you sand through the primer surfacer and the epoxy, you will need to re-prime and block.
4. I all guide coat is sanded off and no filler or metal is showing, then you are ready to unmask.
5. Using a smaller block, sand the harder to get areas and all edges.
6. Using a DA, inter surfacer pad, and 500 grit sandpaper, sand over the surface where sealer and paint will be applied.
Now you're ready for final prep and masking for paint.
Be sure to subscribe to us at http://CollisionBlast.com